Welcome to the 2023 Vantage National U18’s Women Tournament at Auckland Hockey Stadium, Lloyd Elsmore Park, Pakuranga.
We look forward to welcoming you into our stadium and are particularly excited to be hosting tournament games on our brand new Paris 2024 Carbon Neutral Olympic Turf from Polytan, one of just two in the world.
Tuesday 4th July Fixtures
Hockey NZ Altius: For up to date fixtures, results and statistics .
Pre-order is open. Pre-order window will close 9am July 17th with delivery from 31st of July.
Auckland Hockey Stadium
At the stadium during tournament week:
- Cafe/Bar will be open during all games serving Roma Coffee, food and beverages. Eftpos only.
- First Aid onsite – Pro Med located on the ground floor concourse. Ice packs in a small freezer will be located here too.
- Live Streaming on Turf 1 during Finals Day – Saturday 8th July.
- Just Hockey pop-up shop will be located on the ground floor at the front of the facility. Click here for opening hours.
- No Dogs, Smoking/Vaping or Alcohol to be brought onsite.
- Tournament Director and Officials/Tournament Control will be upstairs in the Upstairs Conference Room.
- There is plenty of free car parking outside the stadium and surrounding park areas.
- Local bus information can be found at AT www.at.govt.nz/bus-train-ferry/timetables
Lloyd Elsmore Park Swimming Pool & Leisure Centre (2 min walk from Auckland Hockey Stadium)
Howick Village for shopping, cafes, restaurants, art & entertainment (5 – 10 mins by car from Auckland Hockey Stadium)
Half Moon Bay Marina for shopping, cafes, restaurants and Ferry service into Auckland City (5 – 10 mins by car from Auckland Hockey Stadium)
Botany Town Centre over 200 retail stores and restaurants (5 – 10 mins by car from Auckland Hockey Stadium)
Howick Historical Village (directly opposite Auckland Hockey Stadium)
Rainbows End (18 – 25 mins by car from Auckland Hockey Stadium)
Local Medical Services
260 Botany Road, Golflands
- Open 7 am – 11 pm, 7 days a week
- A&E walk-in for accident and medical services
- 7 – 15 mins from Auckland Hockey Stadium by car
- Open 8am – 6pm, Monday – Friday
- Walk-in Clinic for accidents, injuries or suddenly feeling unwell from
- 10 – 20 mins from Auckland Hockey Stadium by car