To enter umpire match results and carded players follow the instructions below:
- Go to https://aucklandhockey.sportsrunner.net/admin/
- Select ‘Sport’ = choose the correct competition eg ‘Winter Senior Competition’. Do not choose a club – leave blank.
- Enter Password relevant to the Grade – see below for list of passwords.
- You will now be taken to the results screen.
- Click ‘Enter’ button for the match required.
- Enter the scores in the ‘Score’ boxes.
- Enter the carded player details in the box underneath. Ensure you enter the player into the correct team and please use the correct format for entering card details – see below.
- Click ‘Update’ button.
Senior Grade Passwords
|Division 1 Men||25D1M|
|Division 1 Women||30D1W|
|Division 2 Men||35D2M|
|Division 2 Women||40D2W|
|Division 3 Men||45D3M|
|Division 3/4 Women||50D3W|
|Division 4 Men||55D4M|
When entering a players card detail online please use the following format:
Player #, Full Players Name, Card Colour Letter, Points, Reason for Card.
Umpires to enter a comma or full stop after each players detail is complete.
EG: #17 Andy Player G 2 Not 5m.
#4 Bevan Goode Y 4 Bad Tackle.