We are excited to be working with the following contractor coaches across our Summer RPC Advanced/Emerging and Junior Programmes this year:
- Shane McLeod – Olympic Gold Winning Coach
- Rocio (Rochi) Gonzalez Canda – former Argentinian International Player
- Fran Rowley – former NCAA player and Youth coach at Surbiton, England
- John Bonneywell – Goalkeeper trainer utilising the learnings from Martijne Driver from the Netherlands
- Paul White – our Strength and Conditioning and Athlete Movement specialist
A big welcome to Shane, Rochi and Fran for their first time with the RPC programme and who join Sandie Mackie (LA Olympian) and Manoj (former Asst with Spain and NZ) in helping to develop an exciting new cohort of youth and adult athletes.
Our athletes are very lucky to be in such talented and experienced hands!