AKH COVID Update – Friday 12 March 2021
Dear Auckland Hockey Community
Further to the Government’s announcement that Auckland moved to Alert Level 1 at midday today, I am pleased to share with you the following information:
- As planned, the 2021 Intercity Competition will begin with 6 games at LEP from 1pm.
- The Covid Testing Centre that was set up in our LEP Carpark this week has now been removed and our carpark is fully open.
Sunday and Next week
- School of Hockey at LEP this Sunday from 9.45am.
- From Monday 15 March all Hockey activity will resume at LEP under Alert Level 1.
Health and Safety
AKH will continue to have best practice health and safety procedures in place for players including the following guidance:
- Players arriving at LEP are expected to be well. Unwell players should remain at home and seek the advice of their GP and only return to Hockey when fully recovered.
- Hand sanitiser will continue to be available at the main entrance of LEP and throughout the stadium.
Thank you from AKH
Thank you for your ongoing patience and cooperation as we together managed the disruptions associated with changing alert levels. We have sincerely appreciated your support.
We wish you all an enjoyable weekend under Alert Level 1 and I look forward to seeing some of you at LEP over the weekend.