Congratulations to all players selected into the teams below.
Please note, all communication/questions should be made to email@example.com
This email address will respond to all questions on a weekly basis throughout the year with a FAQs sheet. We will empty this inbox on a weekly basis once questions have been responded to.
INTERNAL TRI SERIES TEAMS
Matches on Sept 5,12, 19 and 26 at LEP – Times TBA
– If you are unavailable to play in this series please advise firstname.lastname@example.org asap.
– Players who played in the National U18 Tournament but who are U16 are eligible to play.
– The main event for this year is the Grant McLeod Trophy in Pukekohe on October 2-5 in Pukekohe. Two Teams per gender will be selected from the following tri-series teams to represent Auckland. Selection for this event will be made after the first two tri series matches, Sept 13. Players will travel to Pukekohe with parents each day for this tournament. Costs tba.
– Please advise email@example.com asap if you are unavailable for selection for the Grant Mcleod Trophy.
INVITATIONAL TEAMS TO PLAY IN HAMILTON JULY 19-21
– Both teams are to attend training on Sunday 4 July at 8am at LEP
– Players are to make their own way to Hamilton with parents. Accommodation with parents.
– Costs and uniform TBC July 4.
– If you are unavailable to play in Hamilton you should inform firstname.lastname@example.org asap.
– Important – please note these are not the teams to play in the Grant McLeod Trophy. The Auckland Blue and White Teams will be selected on Sept 13.