Congratulations to all players selected into the teams below. THANK YOU TO PARENT MANAGERS FOR HELPING OUT.
Please note, all communication/questions should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
This email address will respond to all questions akhockey.org.nz/…/AKH-Under-14-Teams-1.pdfon a weekly basis throughout the year with a FAQs sheet. We will empty this inbox on a weekly basis once questions have been responded to.
COUNTIES EXCHANGE – THURSDAY JULY 22 AND FRI JULY 23
– IF YOU ARE UNAVAILABLE TO PLAY IN THIS EXCHANGE CONTACT email@example.com
– FINAL DETAILS OF START TIMES FOR EACH DAY AND MEETING POINTS WILL BE POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE IN THE WEEK PRIOR.
– UNIFORM IS AKL BLUE ADIDAS RETRO TOP, BLACK SHORTS AND WHITE SOX
– PLAYER COSTS ARE $90 PER PLAYER AND ARE PAYABLE VIA EFTPOS AT LEP ON 22 OR 23 JULY.
- THURSDAY JULY 22 – GIRLS TEAMS WILL PLAY 5 ASIDE GAMES IN PUKEKOHE AT ROSA BIRCH PARK
- FRIDAY JULY 23 – GIRLS TEAMS WILL PLAY 9 ASIDE GAMES AT LEP MEET AT 9AM
- THURSDAY JULY 22 – BOYS TEAMS WILL PLAY 9 ASIDE GAMES IN AUCKLAND AT LEP MEET AT 9AM
- FRIDAY JULY 23 – BOYS TEAMS WILL PLAY 5 ASIDE GAMES IN PUKEKOHE AT ROSA BIRCH PARK
INTERNAL TRI SERIES TEAMS – Sept 5,12, 19 and 26 at LEP
– If you are unavailable to play in this series please advise IN THE WEEK BEFORE 5 SEPTEMBER via firstname.lastname@example.org
– ALSO this year ONE U13 TEAM per gender will be selected from the following tri-series teams to represent Auckland V ST ANDREWS COLLEGE IN CHRISTCHURCH IN THE OCTOBER HOLIDAYS . Selection for this event will be made after the first two tri series matches, Sept 13. Players will travel to CHCH with parents AND STAY WITH PARENTS FOR THIS EXCHANGE. Costs tba.
– Please advise BY 5 SEPT if you are unavailable for selection for the OCTOBER CHCH EXCHANGE to email@example.com
– THIS EXCHANGE IS IN READINESS FOR TAKING AN U13 GROUP TO AUSTRALIA IN 2022 COVID PERMITTING.