AKH U14 teams named for practices starting this Sunday 11 September.
AKH U16 practices restart Sunday 11 September. Final teams for Grant Mcleod Tournament named in the week of Monday 12 September.
Important Notes to read for all U14 players named and U16 players for Sunday 11 September.
1. U14s will practice at 8.30am- 9.30am this Sunday 11 September. Be there at 8am please. Boys on LEP 1 with Campbell and Ben and Girls on Lep 2 with Rochi. Please note U14s who are in Yr 10 will be playing in the U16 Grant Mcleod event. These players should attend at 9.30am for the U16 practice as noted in point 6 below.
2. Rochi is on a well deserved break(after a busy hockey season ) this week overseas and without data coverage. She will be able to answer any questions in person on Sunday morning.
3. Uniform – Akl shirts for u14s will be available to purchase on Sunday 25 September at lep. U16s will be issued AKL shirts (blue, white , black for the Grant Mcleod festival )
4. Both the U14s and U16s will have practices on 11, 18 and 25 September.
5. We are looking for female parent (for the 6 u14 Girls teams ) managers and male parent managers (for the 4 u14 Boys teams ) to assist us at the festival. Interested parents should let Rochi know on Sunday 5 September.
6. U16s will practice at 10am -11am this Sunday 11 September. Be there at 9.30am please. Boys on LEP 1 with Jared, Jignesh and Finn and Girls on LEP 2 with Fran, Rochi and Lydia TBC. The U16 Blue, White, Black and Red teams will be named in the week beginning Monday 12 September.
7. Our CEO Manoj will address u14 parents on Sunday at 9.30am about Australia exchanges for 2023.
We look forward to seeing you all on Sunday 11 September. Please note if you are unwell or injured you should not attend. An email on sunday morning to email@example.com will be sufficient.