Intercity Friendlies – Saturday June 6th @ LEP
See below for important spectator information under Alert Level 2 for stadium entrance.
Auckland Premier Women
|1:00pm||Western Districts||v.||University||LEP 2|
|2:45pm||Roskill Eden||v.||Somerville||LEP 2|
|3:00pm||Southern Districts||v.||Howick Pakuranga||LEP 1|
Auckland Premier Men
|11:30am||Howick Pakuranga B||v.||University||LEP 1|
|1:15pm||Southern Districts||v.||Somerville||LEP 1|
|4:30pm||Western Districts||v.||AISC||LEP 2|
|4:45pm||Roskill Eden||v.||Howick Pakuranga A||LEP 1|
Spectators key Info
- Spectators enter stadium via side gate.
- Check-in and Check-out via QR code or paper register at the gate. See below for more information.
- Spectators will only be permitted in grandstands (rain or shine – come prepared), we are limited to 100 per grandstand.
- Spectators will receive bar/café seated service in grandstand, there will be no spectator access to indoor pavilion, this is reserved for teams and officials post match.
- Practice social distancing outside of your bubble – keep 1m apart.
- Public toilets are located in the of ground floor concourse and are open for spectator use.
- No food or outside drink to be brought into the stadium.
To speed up your entry into the stadium ensure that you have a functioning QR Code Scanner our simply click here on your mobile device: www.checkin-19.com and enter LEP Spectator code GSPDRZ. Show the staff member at the gate your check-in screen.