Dear AKH Stakeholders,
Please see the important update below from Auckland Hockey following the government announcement that Auckland, along with the rest of the country, has now moved to the Red Light Covid-19 protection framework setting.
The following changes to Auckland Hockey Stadium, Lloyd Elsmore Park access are applied with immediate effect:
– No Spectators
– Changing rooms will not be open – arrive ready to play/train
– Bar/Cafe pavilion (indoor area) will be closed to the public. Outside grandstand service only, order from the back entrance to the bar/cafe pavilion.
– Eftpos/Credit card payments only.
– Please wear masks from the carpark into the stadium. We encourage masks to be worn at all relevant times when not on the turf.
All key activities and events scheduled for Auckland Hockey Stadium, Lloyd Elsmore Park will continue as scheduled, including:
– Summer Masters (Monday & Tuesday nights)
– Summer Hockey (registrations open today)
– NZISA U23 tournament (Sat/Sun 29/30 Jan)
– U23 Sky Next Event (TBC) Sat Feb 5th
The Covid testing station remains in place outside the stadium. Please use the car parks over the road from the Hockey car park.
A reminder that Auckland Hockey Stadium, Lloyd Elsmore Park, is a Covid Vaccine Certificate site. All participants aged over 12 will be required to show their Vaccine Pass upon entry. If you are unwell, please stay at home.
No spectators are permitted under the Red Light setting.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
The Team at AKH