AUCKLAND HOCKEY: Wednesday 17 February 6pm – Alert Level Update
With Alert levels changing back to Alert Level 2 from 11.59pm tonight the following important messages go out to all Auckland Hockey stakeholders:
Please Contact Trace, practice physical distancing, good hand hygiene, good cough etiquette and stay home from Hockey activities if you are unwell.
- AKH Masters Teams attending National Tournament – HNZ will be making a decision around the Alert levels in place for tournament on Monday 22nd February. Most likely after announcements by the Government on the further review of levels.
- Thursday Night Summer Hockey and booked team trainings at LEP are still on with 100 person restrictions at the stadium and in the bar/cafe.
- Friday Night HPHC Youth trials at LEP can still be held but with 100 person restrictions at the stadium and in the bar/cafe.
- Saturday morning RPC training at LEP is on.
- Booked events at LEP for Saturday- Sunday including the Auckland Marching band and HPHC trials are also on, again with 100 person restrictions at the stadium and in the bar/cafe.
- Sunday morning School of Hockey at AGS turf is still on but with 100 person restrictions.
- AKH U23 event scheduled for 27 Feb is on. Training for teams involved in this event resumes on Wednesday 24th Feb at LEP. All should attend for uniform issue with Joe and Sandie.
- Summer Masters Finals scheduled for Monday and Tuesday evening at LEP next week are still on and will run either at level 1 or 2.
- Over the next 2 days, Thursday and Friday, important outdoor work is being completed by the Auckland Council and external contractors, as such the LEP site and turfs will be off limits for hockey between the hours of 7am and 4pm.
- Please note the Bar/Cafe at LEP will be operating under Alert Level 2 requirements including seated and spaced service only. Please follow the instructions of Bar/cafe staff during this period.
- Come dressed from home ready to play no more than 15 minutes before your start time, AKH staff will be on the gate monitoring numbers, you will not be allowed into the stadium before your allocated time. Please note as per 2020 under Alert level 2, Changing rooms will be closed and toilets on the bottom concourse and in the pavilion will be open only. The Umpires room will also be closed.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation, we have navigated level 2 successfully before.
Any queries around the above messages should be addressed in an email to James Sutherland, General Manager of Auckland Hockey at email@example.com
Stay Safe everyone, let’s all do our part so we can return to the great summer we were having and Level 1 hopefully next week.