AKH AGM 2022 Highlights
- Jeff Archibald awarded Life Membership of Auckland Hockey.
- Robyn Neil steps down after 6 years on the Board as an Elected Member.
- Carron Jerram elevated from Appointed Board Member to Elected Board Member.
- Ryan Archibald re-elected as Elected Board Member for a second term.
- After 8 years on the Auckland Hockey Board, 6 as Chair, Dave Wigmore received 87% of eligible votes cast (required 90 percent) for a third term as an Elected Board Member. The remaining Elected Board members will convene in the coming weeks to discuss and appoint 2022-2023 Appointed Board Members. Stakeholders will be advised thereafter of the new Appointed Board Members.